Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chanel Soho Story – Stunning Rouge Coco

 I was super pumped to discover the limited edition Soho Story collection at one of my local Chanel counters. When this was release a while back, I was under the impression that it was only going to be sold on Chanel’s website and in Chanel boutiques.  I saw so many reviews on other blogs about several of the products that were released in this limited edition collection and was drawn to some of the products but they sold out on the website very quickly. I was a little bummed but such is life sometimes. You have to act fast with limited edition collections. So to my surprise, my local counter had the entire collection. I picked up a few things but the one product I was really wanting and got was the Rouge Coco in Stunning ($30).
Stunning is a beautiful warm nude pink with subtle shimmer.  This is a universally flattering shade that is super easy to wear, definitely a perfect “my lips but better” color. This lipstick comes in the Rouge Coco formula, so it is very moisturizing and glides easily on your lips to give you a slight glossy finish. I love this color and I am really starting to love the Rouge Coco formula. I definitely recommend this formula over the Rouge Allure, which use to be my fav but has taken a backseat to the Rouge Coco formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment