Friday, October 1, 2010

Chanel Extrait de Gloss: Insouciance

I have been waiting patiently for my Chanel counters to receive the new Chanel Extrait de Gloss. Extrait de Gloss is a new formula from Chanel that is an intense colour long wear lip gloss. I have been salivating over them after reading about them on various other blogs.  So went I passed by my local Chanel counter I was pleasantly surprised to see that they had arrived. To my surprise,  I only went home with one of the colors, Insouciance. The pinks in the collection were a little to pink for me, especially for fall. If I do wear pinks in the fall they are usually warmer and not as bright.  Extrait de Gloss has a very creamy, thick texture compared with other Chanel glosses, which allows for longer wear. They have the classic Chanel scent and black sleek packaging.

Insouciance is a beautiful nude with subtle shimmer. To me this color fits right in with fall for me. I love a shimmery nude gloss paired with a soft brown smokey eye. I think this color would be perfect for that. I definitely see myself wearing this color quite often, especially with the Insouciante Rouge Allure from the Spring 2010 collection. The gloss goes beautifully with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment