Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Illamasqua Haul and Review

The British beauty brand Illamasqua has been available at Sephora for some time now but I haven’t really had a chance to check it out because it is only available in select Sephora stores and on-line. I have read several rave reviews of their products so I decide to try a few products that struck my fancy. I purchased two products to start out, Bronzing Duo in Glint/Burnish ($30) and Sheer lip gloss in Provoke ($20).

I love a good bronzer and this duo is a hit for me. It may be a bit shimmery for some but I think it is lovely. The packaging is black and glossy with a big mirror inside. The duo comes with two colors, Glint (soft luminous peach highlighter) and Burnish (soft golden bronze). Together these colors work beautiful together for a soft bronze sheen. Normally I stick to matte bronzer or ones with a very subtle shimmer, but I am quite smitten with this duo.

Left to Right:Glint & Burnish

I also purchased a sheer lip gloss in Provoke which is a warm caramel nude shimmer. There is a slight bubblegum smell to the gloss which I love. The packaging is sleek and light which makes it easy to tote around in a small bag or even your pocket. This color is beautiful, not only because it’s nude (which I love) but it just enhances my lip color with a lovely soft sheen. Definitely a gloss I could just throw on whenever.



Lip gloss in Provoke



Overall, I am very happy with my first Illamasqua purchase. I will most certainly buy more products in this line in the future, so stay tuned. Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment