Monday, August 12, 2013

MARC JACOBS Beauty: Exclusive to Sephora



OMG!! I almost peed my pants with excitement when I walked into Sephora on Friday and saw the new beauty line from Marc Jacobs.  It has been a long wait but his line has finally hit Sephora stores exclusively.  I honestly had to keep myself from squealing because every product looks absolutely amazeballs!!  I really had to control myself and just get a few products to try out at first.  The line itself is super sleek and looks very expensive (which it kinda is...more of a middle of the road expensive).  Here is a rundown of what I got (I will be doing individual reviews on each product coming soon):
Style Eye-Con No.7 - Plush Shadow in Lolita
Love Marc Lip Gel in Role Play
Shameless Bold Blush in Reckless
Lust For Lacquer Lip Vinyl - Sheer Gloss in Kiss ability & Sweet Escape
As an added bonus I got a mini Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer as a free gift!


Items that are on my list to try in the future are:
Remedy Concealer Pen
Lash Lifter Gel Volume Mascara
Genius Gel Super Charged Foundation
Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer

So stay tuned for reviews of the items I picked up. I can't wait to share with you!!
You can check out the entire Marc Jacobs Line at Sephora Stores or at Sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment