Thursday, August 15, 2013

Chanel Les Beiges De Chanel Healthy Glow Sheer Colour Powder


“With an effortless touch, this innovative, versatile powder makeup enhances, brightens or bronzes the complexion for a custom glow. On its own, it heightens skin’s natural beauty; over foundation, provides a sheer, luminous finish. Advanced technology protects against skin-dulling environmental... More stressors, while White Rose and Cotton Flower offer absolute comfort for even the most sensitive complexions. In seven no-fail shades; each, with its own sculpted half-moon brush.”

Chanel has released a new product this month, Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Colour. Retailing for $57.50, this powder is Chanel’s answer to an illuminating powder, similar to NARS Light Reflecting Powder or Hourglass Ambient Light Powder.  The powder comes in a gorgeous black case with a beige top and Chanel logo imprinted on it. The compact is quite large and it's equipped with a full-size mirror. This powder comes in seven shades ranging from No.10 to No.70 with undertones that are designed to complement several different skin tones. I believe the intentional use of this product is to choose a shade or two darker than your skin tone so that the powder will give a very natural, fairly neutral, even tan; as if it were your own skin. It is suppose top look as if you have a gradual, healthy tan.  Since I ordered mine online I decided to go with No. 20 which actually matches my skin tone quite well; so I think if I got shade No.30 it would give me this natural tan look.  I prefer to apply this as a setting powder since it is sheer and also use it as a touch up powder throughout the day.  It is not cakey whatsoever and adds a subtle radiance that gives a lovely glow to the skin. The powder is creamy, soft, super finely milled and subtly fragranced (I can’t quite pin point the smell, definitely floral).  Overall a stand out product and I will be using all the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment