Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Benefit Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer

I am always on the hunt for new concealers, seems to be my new obsession.  Browsing through Sephora like I always do on my lunch break, I always like to ask their associates what products they like or recommend.  So I asked the girl who was working what her favorite concealer was and she led me right over to Benefit and showed me Boi-ing ($20).  She then told me she had been using it for years and has never liked any other since.  Since she gave it such a rave review, I thought, heck, let’s give it a try. It doesn’t have a large shade range (only 5) so I went home with the lightest shade 01 Light.
 Sephora’s description:

“This award-winning concealer camouflages dark circles, shadows, and discoloration without creasing or fading. An added bonus? This formula is now available in a full range of shades from light to deep so gals of all skin tones can be imperfection-free.”
Boi-ing comes in a compact pot so it can be easily applied with either your fingers or a brush directly from the pot. The packaging is lightweight, basic and travel friendly. In terms of the product, Benefit's Boi-ing gives you great coverage. It’s highly pigmented (a little goes a long way) and blends well into the skin.  I found that it has a super creamy consistency (not cakey) and feels light on the skin. I have mainly been using this to conceal my dark circles and it does a great job at brightening my under eye area.  It’s a little light to use to conceal other areas of my face because I have some summer color.  Overall, I found this to be a great product. The price is great for the amount of product you get (3.0 g Net wt. 0.1 oz).  The only draw back I found was the limited number of shades which makes it hard to find an exact match. 


No comments:

Post a Comment