Friday, June 14, 2013

I'm Back!!


Hello everyone!! It's been awhile, so here is a little recap of what has been going on in my life the last few weeks.  The first big thing is that my husband, tot and I have moved to another state, West Virginia.  Only three hours from our hometown of Louisville, KY.....but hey, it's a different state and a totally different atmosphere.  The hubby got offer a great promotion with his job and luckily I was able to transfer to another office with my job, so everything has worked out great so far.  We just moved in to our brand spanking new house, which is awesome and something I have never had before. I have so much more space and can't wait to decorate with the help of pintrest and design blogs. 


Eventhough I have taken sometime off from blogging, I still have purchased some great beauty products in the past few weeks and would love to share my thoughts about them!  So stay tuned for many new posts/reviews.....

No comments:

Post a Comment