Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Dior Diorskin Nude BB Crème



This summer, Dior has launched a brand new BB Cream formula, Diorskin Nude BB Crème ($44).  I picked it up at Sephora but it is readily available at several department stores as well. It comes in four different shades, which is more than most BB creams.  I chose the shade Fair 002 which seems to match my skin perfectly right now but might be a tad dark in the winter.  The lighter shade was too pink. Here are the details from Sephora’s website:

What it is:
A BB cream with SPF 10 that moisturizes, smoothes, protects, and corrects.

What it does:
Diorskin Nude BB Crème provides the benefits of skincare and makeup in a fresh and airy formula. Enhanced with mineralized floral water and a blend of antioxidants, it moisturizes smoothes, protects, and corrects skin with sheer coverage. Available in expert shades to match every skin tone, the complexion is illuminated with a unique fresh glow and dewy finish.

Diorskin Nude BB Crème provides pretty good coverage for BB cream; it’s a light to medium coverage. It’s a creamy formula that leaves a completely natural healthy finish.  I think this product would suit just about any skin type.  The texture is really nice; smooth and creamy. It feels and applies like a lightweight foundation. It truly did perfect my entire complexion, leaving me with only a bit of touching up under my eyes.  It blended beautifully on my skin and looks completely natural.  I did find that I needed to set the product with a little bit of powder, since my skin is oilier in the summer. I have been skipping my moisturizer and just using this. I have tried a few different BB creams (Smashbox, Bobbi Brown, Boscia, Urban Decay…) since they became so popular and I would say that this one is one of the best so far.  So if you are looking to try one out, check out Diorskin Nude.  I have also been trying out the newly released CC creams as well that are suppose to color correct/fade imperfections as well as nourish.  Smashbox has a great one and I will be doing a review on that in the coming weeks, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment