Friday, February 15, 2013

Tarte 12-hour Amazonian Clay Blush in Fearless

Tarte’s The Journey to Natural Beauty kit comes with the award winning Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in the shade Fearless. Amazonian Clay Blush a long-wearing, supremely soft blush infused with Amazonian clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun. I already own one of these blushes in the color Exposed and absolutely love it, so I am excited to try another shade. 

Fearless is describes as a “warm pink” in the brochure for this kit but to me it’s a bright pink with gold shimmer.  When I first opened the compact I was a little worried that this color might by too bright since this blush formula tends to be quite pigmented. Also when I swatched it, it was definitely quite pigmented but applied the color was quite subtle and beautiful. It give a nice natural flush to the cheeks with a hit of shimmer, it really is stunning.
Fearless swatched

No comments:

Post a Comment