Tuesday, July 3, 2012

NYX Lip liner Pencils in Natural & Nude Pink

I love using lip liners to help my lipstick and/or gloss stay on a little longer but I am sick of paying an arm & a leg for them in high end brands. So I popped over to Ulta and was automatically drawn to the NYX Cosmetics section once I saw the array of different lip liner shades they offer. Plus they were Buy One, Get One 50% off, can’t bet that! After swatching a few different shades I found just what I was looking for; lip liners in Natural and Nude Pink. Both liners are well pigmented and really creamy. They glide on easily (no tugging) and wear well without feeling dry on the lips.

Natural is neutral medium beige that looks great with mostly anything.
Nude Pink is a light pinky brown that really matches my natural lip color and is a little pinker and brighter than Natural.
L to R: Natural, Nude Pink
Overall these are great liners. I find myself reaching for these two rather than my MAC or Bobbi Brown liners. If you have an Ulta near you definitely go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment