Friday, July 6, 2012

L’Oreal 24 Hour Infallible Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe


 L'Oreal promises that their new Infallible Eyeshadows will “last from day until dawn—a full 24 hours. This revolutionary formula fuses the ease of a powder with the velvety caress of a cream to create a unique hybrid that glides on effortlessly. And with its unique technology, your eyes are enhanced with pure, magnified pigment.” When I first saw these shadows they reminded me of the Armani Eyes to Kill Intense shadows minus the multiple colors mixed in. They are almost a pressed pigment that allows ultra smooth application and extreme pigmentation. The texture is extremely soft to the touch, almost silky.
Bronzed Taupe is a warm metallic taupe that in the pan looks much warmer than when applied. It’s such a beautiful color!! I love just wearing it on its own, so no other colors spoil its beauty. I found that this formula wears great, especially when paired with a primer and base. I wore it one day for about 10 hours with no fading or creasing. After experimenting a bit, I found it much easier to apply this product with my finger, rather than a brush.
The Infallible Eye Shadows retail for $7.95 on the L’Oreal website but pricing varies from store to store. I purchased mine at Target for $6.99 and had a $1.00 off coupon I printed from Target’s website. I also saw that they are currently on sale at Ulta for $3.99, so I might go scoop up a few more colors!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that gorgeous? I wish we'll get it here in Europe too. From what I have seen, we don't usually get the same colors as the ones released in the US.

    ReplyDelete