Friday, June 15, 2012

Rouge Bunny Rouge Sweet Excesses Glassy Gloss in Rhubarb Custard

Rouge Bunny Rouge has released five gorgeous pinkish shades of Glassy Gloss with the Mistral Look for Summer 2012. I haven’t had a chance to try the Glassy Gloss formula, so I thought what better time than now. Out of the five shades, which all look beautiful, I chose Rhubarb Custard. The RBR site describes these shades as “milky nude rosewood – an irreplaceable my-lips-but-better colour.” It’s definitely a my lips but better color, a warm neutral pink. The new shades have “a new ultra glossy formula that combines a non-sticky finish with intense moisturizing properties which have an immediate effect on dry skin. Rose Seed Extract smoothes away fine lines, rejuvenates and regains lost natural colour and skin tone while Vitamin E works as an anti-oxidant.”
I did find the Glassy Gloss formula to be moisturizing and non-sticky. I have super dry lips that peel and crack all the time, so I constantly have something on my lips.  Even after the color wore off, my lips still felt pretty hydrated and soft.  The texture is rather thick and applies quite smoothly and evenly. This gloss has descent staying power but not the greatest; I found I have to apply a couple times through out the day.  Another thing that I really like is the scent of this product, it reminds my of sweet tarts or some candy, I can’t quite decide.  Anyway, overall I really like the RBR Glassy Gloss formula and may have to check out more shades in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment