Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Edward Bess Ultra Luminous Eyeshadow in Escape

I already own a few of Edward Bess eyeshadows, Intimate, Dusk and Mystery.  They make for wonderful neutral eye combos for day or nighttime.  I decided to add a new EB shadow to my collection, Escape ($30). 
With summer upon us, I am all about the bronze and gold shades, whether just shimmery or metallic, I love them all.  Escape is just the color I have been wanting, scratch that, needing.  Escape is a beautiful warm copper with a touch of bronze.  Just like the other EB shadows, Escape is wonderfully pigmented and buttery soft.  All though this shade is not super shimmery or metallic, it has a subtle sheen that is classic and elegant.  When applied it gives the lids a warm glow.  I like to wear it alone with bronzy eyeliner for day and for night I like to add a little Mystery, which is a deep brown, in the crease for smokiness and depth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment