Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Edward Bess Deep Shine Lip Gloss in French Lace


 I have a new favorite lip gloss in my life, French Lace Deep Shine Lip gloss by Edward Bess ($30). One of the most beautiful colors I have seen in a long time, this gorgeous neutral creamy pink enhances my natural lip color perfectly.  I love all my Deep Shine lip glosses but this has to be my favorite by far.  I have been wearing it pretty much everyday since I bought it, the tube is almost half gone!  I can't think of one thing I don't like about this gloss.  I love the fig scent and the shine it gives my lips is just perfection.  It can be a little on the sticky side but I think that's what helps it last on my lips. Overall a great gloss to have in your collection if your a neutral chick like me.



















You can find Edward Bess at EdwardBess.com , neimanmarcus.com or bergdorfgoodman.com.  And recently Edward Bess products can be found on Sephora.com!!  I was super excited when I heard that news.  I have some gift cards burning a hole in my pocket that I can spend on some new EB products.

No comments:

Post a Comment