Monday, April 18, 2011

Edward Bess Blush Allure Ultra Slick Lipstick

Blush Allure Ultra Slick Lipstick ($32) is one of the newer shades released by Edward Bess. I think these new colors launched in December but I am just now getting around to purchasing this color that I have been lusting for. Both the new lipsticks and glosses that were launched have new packaging, a square shaped tube for the lipsticks and a longer tube for the glosses. I have to say that I prefer the older packaging because it was less bulky and sleeker, but oh well.
Blush Allure is a beautiful medium nude pink with a cream finish. To me this color is much more opaque than any other Edward Bess colors I have. Also the consistency is creamier and applies with more color. The formula still feels hydrating and doesn’t cake at all. The lovely fig scent still remains and the actually lipstick is embossed with EB for Edward Bess, which I think is a classy touch. Overall, loving Blush Allure and can’t wait to see what Edward has in store for the rest of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment