Monday, March 14, 2011

Vichy Dermablend Skin Concealer

Vichy’s Dermablend Skin Concealer ($18) is a highly pigmented, lightweight concealer that covers all types of problem areas. I learned about this concealer after watching several YouTube reviews and tutorials using this product. This product can be purchased directly from Vichy’s website or CVS stores/website. I ordered mine from CVS and decided on the color 10 Light. There is a very limited color selection; I believe there are only 3 or 4 colors available. Vichy also makes a Corrective Foundation which I would like to try in the future. This concealer has all the makings of a great concealer in my opinion. Its oil-free, dermatologist tested fragrance free, smudge proof, water resistant and long lasting. They claim that it will last for 16 hours and I must say that this concealer lasts longer than any concealer I have ever worn. I love that!
I apply this concealer with two different brushes, a MAC 217 to cover blemishes and imperfections and a MAC 224 to cover under eye circles. It really covers imperfections quite effortlessly and sets quickly. I apply a loose powder over to set and it lasts and lasts. One warning about this product, a little goes A LONG way. I can see this 0.5 oz tube lasting forever. Right now since I am still super pale from the winter, 10 Light is the perfect color but I may purchase 30 Medium to use in the summer months when I am much tanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment