Thursday, February 3, 2011

January 2011 Favorites

The first month of 2011 has flown by and its already on to the next month. Here is what I have been loving in the last month.

Maybelline Great Lash BIG mascara – Love the formula and brush of this mascara. Great drugstore buy!
MAC Clam Mode Tinted Lip Conditioner – this lightly tinted balm smells great and leaves my lips smooth and hydrated.
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit – the skin under my eyes has been a little dry during these past few months and this concealer is great for concealing dark cirles and hydrating skin.

MAC Creamsheen Glass in Deelight – great go to color, medium pink that is easy to throw on with any look at any time. I love the creamsheen formula.
MAC Eye Pencil in Coffee – definitely my go to eyeliner, I like the deeper brown color rather than a true brown liner.
mark Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation in Nude Skin – similar to MAC Studio Fix powder but a little less heavy when applied. It lasts a long time and sets my foundation perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment