Thursday, November 18, 2010

YSL Rouge Pur Couture #6 Rose Bergamasque

This is my first ever YSL lipstick purchase. I really enjoy their Golden Gloss & Gloss Pur but I haven’t ever really been attracted to any of their other formulas or colors in the past. I find the Rouge Volupte formula to be very drying on my lips and a little over pigmented for my taste. When I saw  that there was a new formula, I tested it out and feel in love.  The Rouge Pur Couture formula currently comes in 18 shades ranging from Blanc (shimmer white) to Noir Lague (deep blackened purple) and offers and SPF of 15. Of course I picked up a neutral color because I definitely don’t have enough nudes in my collection (sarcasm).  The color I bought was #6 Rose Bergamasque.
Rose Bergamasque is a glossy cream nude pink with no shimmer.  This color is perfectly pigmented, not chalky or thick when applied. The color glides on smoothly and feels super light on your lips. The Rouge Pur Couture formula is a winner in my book and I plan on checking out a few more shades in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment