Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara

Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara ($30.00) is the newest mascara formula from Chanel, designed to be a more intense and dramatic version of the original Inimitable which lengthens, thickens, curls, and separates without clumping, spiking, or flaking. I have not tried the original formula but have heard that it is quite good but the MA at my local counter suggested I give the Intense formula a try. This formula comes in four colors: Noir (black), Rouge Noir (deep burgundy), Brun (dark brown) and Purple. Although the colored mascara’s were really pretty, I decided to go basic and picked up the color Noir.
After trying it out, one coat of this mascara does lengthening and thickens to give you a voluminous look.  The separation of the lashes is good but nothing to brag about, there was a little bit of clumpiness but only if you looked really close.  The formula itself is very wet, not drying at all. I found that my lashes seemed hydrated rather than cakey and dry which I really like.  The applicator is a plastic bristle brush that really grabs on to the lashes well to help with the lengthening and curling. Overall, I have to agree with the masses on this product. It ranks high on my mascara scale and would definitely think about purchasing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment