Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect: Tweed Pink

Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect ($45) is inspired by Chanel’s iconic tweed fabric used in their fashion collections.  They contain two contrasting shades woven together to create a nature glow.  Chanel offers four shades in their blush duos and one limited edition that arrived in the Holiday 2010 collection, Tweed Fuchsia.  I have had my eye on these blushes ever since they were released in 2008 so I decided to give one a try. I passed on the Tweed Fuchsia because the color was a little bright for my taste, so I decided on one of the permanent shades, Tweed Pink.
Tweed Pink is a soft cool pink color with subtle shimmer.  While it looks bright in the pan, it is very sheer when applied.  You can build up the color to a desired brighter look or to get a soft glow. I personally would much rather have buildable color than strong pigmented color from the get go and this blush is perfect for that. The texture is super smooth and silky, the goes on easily and blends perfectly into the skin.  I’m really loving this blush and will definitely be checking out other colors in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment