Friday, September 3, 2010

Urban Decay NAKED palette review

I finally got my hands on the new Urban Decay Naked palette ($44) and boy am I glad i did! It’s amazing! I was originally planning on not purchasing it but after hearing awesome reviews about it, I had to make it mine. After searching at Sephora, Ulta and Macy's with no luck on finding it, I turned to the internet and found it on Ulta.com.



The palette comes with a mixture (12) of matte, shimmer, satin and sparkle eye shadows, a mini primer potion and a dual liner (Zero - black & Whiskey - medium brown). There are five new eye shadows shades in this palette, Virgin, Buck, Darkhorse, Hustle and Creep. All the shadows are super pigmented and smooth on absolutely gorgeous. The colors range from soft neutrals to sultry smokey.


 
Here is a rundown of all the colors in the palette from left to right.....

Virgin -  pale nude satin
Sin - champagne pink shimmer
Naked - matte buff
Side Car - beige sparkle
 


Buck - matte medium brown
Half Baked - bronze
Smog - golden brown shimmer
Dark Horse - plum bronze shimmer


Toasted - taupe bronze
Hustle - mocha shimmer
Creep - near black metallic
Gunmetal - dark grey metallic



I found that in true Urban Decay style, all these shadows are super pigmented and smooth to the touch.  They are super blendable and really long lasting when paired with the primer potion.  I would have to say my favorite colors in the palette are Sidecar, Smog & Darkhorse.  I am so glad I changed my mind and decided to invest in this palette. There are so many looks you can create, it’s insane.  I will probably try to create a different look everyday this week just to prove that statement. Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment