Wednesday, September 29, 2010

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss: Natural & Smokey Look

I never really paid much attention to the cosmetics brand NYX before.  I had seen it at Ulta before never gave it a second glance.  Then I started watching tutorials on MakeupGeek’s YouTube channel and saw Marlena use several of their products. So the other day I was at Ulta and saw that NYX was on sale. I decided to check out a few of their Mega Shine Lip Glosses, the colors I picked are Natural & Smokey Look.

Top: Smokey Look  Bottom: Natural


Both glosses are very shiny & apply smoothly on the lips. They have a cream finish that is relatively pigmented. Natural is a fleshy nude pink that really enhances the color of my lips.  Smokey Look is a slightly milky peach nude.  This color lightens and brightens up my pout without looking to milky when applied.

L to R: Natural, Smokey Look

Overall, I am pretty impressed with the NYX glosses. They are a quality product with a small price tag. I will definitely be purchasing more of these in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment