Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Burberry Sheer Summer Glow Natural Highlighting Palette

I caved and decided to purchase the Sheer Summer Glow Natural Highlighting Compact ($50) from Burberry Beauty from the limited edition Iconic Nudes collection. This effortless all-in-one compact is a combination of two bronze shades, a light pink and a pearly highlighter. All of the shades have a soft luminous sheen to them.
Blended together, this highlighting powder adds natural glow and definition to the face. It can be applied in so many ways; all colors mixed together for an all over glow or using the bronzer shades as a bronzing contour color and then highlight using the pink and pearl shades.  I have also been using the pink and pearl to highlight my brow bone. This is an absolutely gorgeous palette and I am so glad that I decided to get it because I believe it has sold out! One other thing I love about this palette is the soft scent of roses it has. 
Good swatches were a little hard to get since this palette isn't super duper pigmented.  The deepest bronzing shade is the easiest to see since it is the most pigmented of the four.  The pink and pearl shades blend in with my skin, so they are faint to see but in person they are beautiful colors.  The pink almost has a tinged of gold in it that is so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment